The Swiss Lung Foundation and the Institute of Anatomy of the University of Berne Award a personal prize of CHF 10’000 for the best research work in the field of “Lung and Respiration” in Switzerland.
The award is granted since 2017 for not yet fully established investigators with recognized and distinguished scientific achievements. The choice of the prize winner will be decided by the Prize Commission.
- As a rule, the research should be done at a Swiss university, clinic or research institute.
- The nomination can be written in German, French or preferably in English.
- It should include the curriculum vitae including a list of publications and a summary of his/her scientific achievements including the 3-5 most important publications (no more than two pages and in English).
- The documents must be submitted by the 15.12 2017 to the following address:
The prize commission :
- Dr. med. Otto Brändli, President
- Prof. Dr. med. vet. Max Gassmann
- Prof. Dr. med. Thomas Geiser
- Prof. Dr. med. Laurent Nicod
- Prof. Dr. med. Johannes Schittny