Award Prize Winner
The Ewald Weibel Prize 2017 for lung research goes on
Prof.Dr. med. Universität of Bern
For your excellent epidemiological and clinical work on pulmonary diseases of children, especially lung development, childhood asthma and primary ciliary dyskinesia, as well as her contribution to the creation of neonatal screening for cystic fibrosis
Berne, 30 August 2017
- As a rule, the nomination or application should come from a Swiss university, clinic or research institute.
- The application can be written in German, French or preferably in English.
- The application must include the curriculum vitae including a list of publications, a summary of no more than two pages in English and a nomination proposal of the head of the Institute or Clinic of the applicant.
- The documents must be submitted by the 31.12 2016 to the following address:
Dr. med. Otto Brändli
Präsident Swiss Lung Foundation
contact to Otto Brändli ¦ submit Files
The prize commission :
- Dr. med. Otto Brändli, President
- Prof. Dr. med. vet. Max Gassmann
- Prof. Dr. med. Thomas Geiser
- Prof. Dr. med. Laurent Nicod
- Prof. Dr. med. Johannes Schittny